Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas time

I love Christmas time! I'm not a big fan of the cold, but I love the lights and the music and just the feel in the air. Sadly, I feel like here at school in the mad rush of last minute projects, papers, and then gearing up for finals I don't get to really enjoy the Holiday season. I miss being able to help decorate for Christmas at home. That was always one of my favorite things to do. I remember bugging my mom about it as soon as Thanksgiving was over and it hit December 1...even when I was in high school.

I've been listening to Christmas music as much as I can and trying to take in the lights when I'm out driving. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go up to Temple Square and see the lights before I fly out for home. Right now I really have a desire to make cookies and decorate them for Christmas. It's not something I do very often, but ever since my grandma gave me a Christmas tree cookie cutter a few days ago it's been on my mind. Hopefully I'll be able to find time...what better way to take a break from studying, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. You can come help decorate my house if you want! I haven't had a chance yet, but its one of my favorite things to do too! Then afterwards, we can make cookies! Its a win-win situation! =-)

    ReplyDelete