Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mold in my Stocking...

My little sister Bridget is hilarious. And I miss her like crazy. She just turned 7 and I'm always hearing about silly things she's saying or doing. For example back in October she called 911 because she wanted to say hi...yep, the cops showed up and everything. But, that's a different story.. My mom told me about a conversation she had with Bridget a week or 2 ago and I want to try to paraphrase it for your enjoyment:

Mom
- Hey Bridget, what do you want for Christmas?
Bridget- I don't know...
Mom- Well you need to think of some things so that you can make a list for mommy and daddy and Santa Claus
Bridget- But, I don't know what I want. Is Santa Claus going to think I'm rude?
Mom- Rude?
Bridget- Yeah, is he going to think I'm rude because I don't know what I want yet, and give me mold in my stocking?
Mom- mold? you mean coal?
Bridget- yeah, coal
Mom- No, I don't think Santa Claus will think you're rude...

How cute is that? :) Maybe it's just because she's my sister and I can picture her saying it all, but it's the little things like thinking Santa will bring you mold that make me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've been writing more lately! (not just about scriptures) I love your new profile picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha soo cute! ps I finally got a blog! mckelburgon.blogspot.com! you're welcome to stalk at any time! ha ha

    ReplyDelete