Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Addendum :)

This post is in response to a comment received by a certain someone (you know who you are ;) ). Just in case anyone was left to wonder or doubt...or provided with an opportunity to give me a hard time...

Though there are many wonderful perks to getting married completely unrelated to actually gaining a husband, that's the most important part, by far the best part, and the part that I've been so anxiously waiting for...AND lest I leave my bases uncovered again, not just any husband, but Bryan.

(Now I think it's impossible to avoid getting a little bit mushy here, so be forewarned) Bryan was at first just a friend of a friend, he then became a friend, and before I knew it he was my best friend...I should have known that was when I was going to fall in love with him. Especially after he began to fall in love with me...we took it slow, but every step of the way brought us closer together. I wouldn't trade the past year and a half for anything.

Bryan is everything I could want in a husband (aside from when he pops his wrist, because it drives me crazy!). He's patient and kind and loving and surprises me with flowers and cooks me dinner and compliments me and teaches me things and cherishes me and takes care of me and holds me and cleans and holds my hand and a million other simple gentle caring things...

He's not perfect, who is? As he once told me, he has "weaknesses" (a funny story for another time!), but I am truly blessed. I know I will be a loved and cherished wife. And I know he will be a wonderful father when the time comes in the future. I can't ask for anything more than a worthy Priesthood holder who will bless my home and my family and love and protect our future children.

I'm so excited to marry Bryan and really start our life together. 17 days now I believe! Is that a little better dear critiquer? ;) Happy March! It's going to be a beautiful month :)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but feel that this post was meant for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it was matt, it was :) but I enjoyed writing mushy stuff about Bryan anyways..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhh so sweet! And fun to read now that you've been married for 4 days now!! Can't wait to see you guys Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! and now you are married!!!! eeeeee thats sooo exciting!!! miss you and love you lots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post, Ricci! It's always so good to pick out the positive--keep that up when you're married and it will bless you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete