Friday, April 16, 2010

One year older and so much happier...

My 21st birthday last year was plenty happy, but I loved this birthday. It was my first birthday married, and waking up next to my husband was the perfect start! When Bryan left for work I rolled over, but not for long, because he told me there was a surprise for me on the counter. I found beautiful flowers, a card, teddy grams, and frosting (they went with the card) waiting for me.

After a lazy, relaxing morning, I picked Bryan up from work in Salt Lake and we went to lunch at a yummy sandwich shop. Once 5 o'clock came we headed home and spent the rest of the evening just enjoying being together. We watched the movie Time Traveler's Wife and I cried my eyes out, but I still enjoyed it. Bryan just handed me tissues and I was reminded of one more reason to feel blessed.

It was a perfect spring day with gorgeous weather- I wore a skirt and wasn't even cold! ;) And I felt very loved with all of the cards, facebook messages, texts, and phone calls I received. Thank you everyone for making me feel so special. Thank you Bryan for pampering me and making sure I had a wonderful birthday. I love you.

Life is good. I'm so excited that it's finally warm enough for shorts and sandals. My mom's coming on Tuesday, and I hope to finish my finals today! How could I do anything but smile? :)

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness I love you guys! Bryan is soo good to you. Happy Birthday! We need to plan a lunch date ASAP. I miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete